In accordance with current regulations, this website provides users with information regarding the cookies it uses and the reasons for their use, as well as requesting their consent to use them.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about users. They are small text files that web pages send to the browser and that are stored in the user’s terminal, whether it is a computer, a mobile phone or a tablet. This information allows the retrieval of information such as your registered user, if available, social network connection data or browsing preference data. This data is stored to be remembered when the user visits the page again.
How are cookies used and what kind of information are saved?
By browsing this website, the user is accepting that “cookies” may be installed on their terminal that allow the following information to be known:
- Statistical information on the use of the website.
- The activity carried out by the user on the website (pages viewed, searches, etc.)
- Social network connection data for users accessing with their Facebook or Twitter user.
- The last searches carried out to the services of the web.
Type of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and data only while the user is accessing the website.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, the website may use them:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist. For example, to control the traffic and the communication of data, to make the request of inscription or participation in an event, to use elements of security during the navigation and to store contents for the diffusion of videos or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in his terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the design of selected content, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
They are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow to adapt the content of the advertising so that it is relevant for the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior to websites. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, the application or the platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service according to the data of use made by the users.
Third party cookies
On some websites, third party cookies may be installed to manage and improve the services offered. These include, for example, statistical services from Google Analytics and Comscore.
How can I manage cookies in my browser?
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your terminal:
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Google Chrome browser
- Click the menu on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options .
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click the Content Settings button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can configure the options.
Learn more about Google Chrome
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under the Firefox option, you can choose to Use a custom history setting to configure the options.
Learn more about Mozilla Firefox
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Internet Explorer 9 browser
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History option to delete cookies.Check the box ‘ Cookies ‘ and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and go to Settings. Move the slider fully up to block all cookies or fully down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
Learn more about Internet Explorer 9/Edge.
In some browsers you can set specific rules for managing website cookies, giving you more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.